LiteBlog is a lightweight blog based on ASP.NET MVC 4 framework and Knockout.js. LiteBlog is a NoSQL blog with data stored in XML files.
ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Knockout.js, StructureMap, LINQ to XML, Razor, CKEditor
- A rich editor (CKEditor) to compose posts.
- Viewing posts by categories, date, tags.
- Standard comment management features.
- Responsive page design for mobile and tablets.
- Widgets - Categories, Archive, Tag Cloud.
- Support for SiteMap, RSS, ATOM
- NoSQL - XML storage, including membership data.
- Add code snippets from CKEditor using PBCKCode plugin.
- Server based SyntaxHighlighter.
- Custom Membership Provider which stores membership data in XML.
- A great single-column layout for mobile devices like iPhone.
- Optimal performance using a cached middle layer (sub-second responses).
- Reorder categories from the admin pages.
- Both feeds and home page show posts sorted by Updated time.
LiteBlog uses the following open source software internally: